IINIKA Mineral Bronzer adds a beautiful sun-kissed glow to your skin that looks and feels natural. Perfect for use over your foundation, or simply apply on your fresh-faced skin for an added glow.
Achieve a perfect golden bronze glow all year round.
The Loose Mineral Bronzer delivers beautiful natural colour and radiance for a healthy-looking complexion. Use on bare skin, over moisturiser or on top of your foundation to bronze, contour and enhance your best features.
- 100% pure mineral powder that bronzes, defines, contours and creates golden radiance.
- Finely milled minerals make for effortless, blendable application.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Product size: 3.5g
Not sure which bronzer shade is right for you?
- Sunlight is for the lightest skin tones that have never been able to wear bronzers before.
- Sunkissed is for fair to medium complexions.
- Sunloving is for medium to dark complexions.
- Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
- Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
- Slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the product upright to help prevent mess.
- Pick up product with brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat.
- Using your Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush, dust the bronzer across the areas of the face that would naturally catch the sun—cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead – using light sweeping movements.
- Build as needed. Sweep across the décolletage to complete the look.
To use as a contour: Choose a shade that is two tones darker than your skin colour for the perfect contour shade.
- Apply to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the bridge of your nose.
- Apply underneath the cheekbones, jawline, and sides of the forehead to contour and slim the face.
For all-over coverage, apply to the whole face, building up layers to achieve the desired bronzed effect.
The Mineral Bronzer can also be used as a body bronzer. Buff onto the body using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, or by mixing the product with a small amount of moisturiser.
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).