Ere Perez Cranberry Lip and Eye Butter is the ultimate beauty butter for your lips and eyes. Regenerate delicate skin with this deeply moisturising formula that helps to combat the signs of time. A succulent texture of rich shea butter, cranberry fruit, cucumber & lactic acid promotes regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes. Simultaneously nourishes the fine skin areas around your lips so they can retain moisture and youthfulness. Adds a protective layer that helps in managing the effects of environmental stressors on the skin, day & night. You are never too young for an eye cream – taking care of your skin is the best remedy.
How to Apply Cranberry Lip & Eye Butter:
- Cleanse and dry skin.
- Gently press butter around the eye and lip areas using wedding band finger, blend softly into skin.
- Follow with our quandong green booster serum
- Use morning and night for greatest results.
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil
Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter
Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
Shea butter is obtained from the kernels of the nuts of the shea tree. It is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, giving it skin conditioning and moisturising properties.
- Lactic Acid
Squalene is a natural moisturiser extracted from botanic sources.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) Fruit Extract
- Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract
Calendula extract is derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract
- p-Anisic Acid
Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Glyceryl Stearate
Glyceryl Stearate slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Levulinic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Stearate