Papaya SOS Marmalade by Ere Perez is skin rehab in a vital soothe-all marmalade balm. Rescue your skin with this nourishing cocktail of coconut, hemp, chia, grapefruit oil & fermented papaya that helps to hasten the delivery of essential antioxidants & vitamins to the skin. An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freakouts, dryness, insect bites or scars.
This Papaya SOS Marmalade balm melts into skin and is useful to heal and protect. Designed for face/hands/feet/ body/hair. An all-in-one remedy rich in zinc, magnesium & potassium. Calendula calms inflammation to aid in your skin’s healing, chia adds omegas. Use a lot or a little, ideal for travel and all of life’s adventures, big and small.
How to Apply Papaya SOS Marmalade:
- Apply to improve and protect lips, hands, cuticles, scars, heels, split ends, insect bites, scrapes, bruises or problem skin.
- Rub until the product has absorbed.
- Gently removes makeup – melt product into face and wash off with a warm face cloth.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil
Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Seed Oil
- Mango (Mangifera Indica Seed) Butter
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil
Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
Shea butter is obtained from the kernels of the nuts of the shea tree. It is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, giving it skin conditioning and moisturising properties.
- Papaya (Lactobacillus Fruit) Fermented Extract
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract
Squalene is a natural moisturiser extracted from botanic sources.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract
Calendula extract is derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Chia (Salvia Hispanica) seed oil
- Ascorbic Acid (vitamin c)
- Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit) Oil