Outshine the rest with this versatile vanilla highlighter. It accentuates the brow bones, lips and cheekbones and adds a gorgeous shimmer to the neck and décolleté. For those areas that catch the light and especially for parties and photographs. Featuring natural vanilla for texture and gorgeous fragrance. Suits all skin tones, for a daytime event or glam evening. A sure way to be instantly catwalk ready!
Its gorgeously soft, shimmery and creamy formula that is really easy to apply with the fingertips. Perfect for brightening up and awakening tired eyes before or after a big night out, it instantly softens and brightens the skin.
- Ere Perez Versatile Vanilla Highlighter Falling Star is suitable for all skin tones.
- The Sun Halo Versatile Vanilla Highlighter shade gives a sun-kissed look to fair skins and for highlighting already tanned and olive or darker tones.
How to Apply:
- With the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Lip & Conceal Brush, apply sweeping strokes of highlighter above and below the end of the eyebrow, on the outer edge of the eyelid and with the Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush the corner of the high cheekbone.
- Smudge to blend into skin or foundation.
- For extra highlighting, apply long lines along the collarbones and décolletage.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
- Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil
Grape seed oil is extracted from grape seeds after juicing. Non-aqueous and rich in antioxidants, minerals, protein, vitamin E, it may have natural non-allergenic and regenerative properties.
- Olive Oil
Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter
Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil
Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
Vanilla is a tropical climbing orchid. It is used as a mask, skin protector, smoother and fragrance ingredient which may help de-stress the muscles in skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
Ozokerite is a naturally occurring fossil wax found near soft shale.
- CI 77019 / Mica
Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.