Inika Certified Organic Liquid Eyeliner combines all-natural Aloe Vera, Black Tea Leaf extract and pure mineral pigments, the Liquid Eyeliner provides intense colour with sophisticated staying power. Free from alcohol and designed for sensitive eyes, the precision tip allows for meticulous and easy application, ensuring a perfect finish every time.
- Intense, long-wearing, smudge-proof colour.
- Precision tip for a faultless finish.
- Free from quick-drying alcohols and suitable for sensitive eyes.
- 70% Organic ingredients
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
How to apply Inika Certified Organic Liquid Eyeliner:
- Shake bottle.
- Starting from the inner corner and working outwards, carefully sweep the felt tip across the lash line, staying as close to the lashes as possible.
- If desired, add a small upwards flick at the edges of both eyes for a feline effect.
TIP: Easily clean up any mistakes with the INIKA Micellar Water or Makeup Remover on a cotton tip.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin*, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus Ferment, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Certified Organic
INIKA Organic is 100% Australian owned. They started in Sydney in 2006, and are proud to say that in that time they’ve become a globally recognised and trusted go-to brand for organic and natural makeup. Born out of a need to detox, conscious consumers were already removing harmful chemicals from their homes and diet, replacing them with wholesome, pure and natural alternatives. When it came to makeup, there wasn’t a healthy option – until now!