Get this Eye of Horus Cosmetics fresh and rosy glow look that’s perfect for spring. If you want a vibrant and dewy complexion with soft pinky nudes and brushed up brows, follow the steps below.
- First, even out your complexion using the Triple C Concealer. Use the application to dot onto the areas of your face you want to conceal or even out. To blend in the concealer, use the Vegan Concealer Brush. This concealer contains 3 forms of vitamin c that work to brighten and improve your skin over time. The formula blends easily whilst staying put perfectly and is long lasting.
- Use the Sacred Earth Palette to add contour by applying with the Vegan Contour Brush in light sweeping motions across the cheekbones, forehead and jawline, being sure to blend well for a natural look complexion.
- Add in the rosy colour with the Athena Blush Bio Lipstick by applying it evenly on your lips, then dot the lipstick to the apples of your cheek and blend it out in circular patting motions motions with you finger. Apply any excess colour from your finger onto your eyelids for extra rosy colour.
- To complete your cheeks and eyes, use the Scared Earth Palette and Vegan Contour Brush by dusting a mix of the two blush colours Sienna Blush and Persian Peach across the apples of your cheek. Add this blush mix to the crease of your eyelids and underneath the lower las line. To highlight, lightly brush the Luxor Light shade on the high points of your cheeks and anywhere light would hit you face for extra glow!
- Fill in your brows and groom them into place with the Dual Brow Perfect. Use the pencil to fill in any gaps and shape your brows using brush strokes in a direction and shape consistent with your natural hairs. Once your brows are filled in and shaped, use the brow gel to comb and set them into place for all day wear.
- For your lashes, use the Goddess Lash Curler for extra oomph and clamp until your curl is achieved. Finish your lashes using the Goddess Mascara Babylon Brown to lengthen and add volume.
- For added pout and glossy glow, you can swipe a layer of Bio Lip Elixir over your lips!