We love simplistic and classy winged eyeliner with a pop of fun colour. This is a great way to add colour to a neutral base without over-doing it. The Ere Perez Jojoba Eye Pencil comes in 10 shades so you can really mix it up depending on your mood or occasion.
Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil uses a soothing jojoba oil formula, 100% natural and excellent for sensitive eyes. The light-weight texture makes it easy to apply!
(These looks were created by Ere Perez’s makeup artist, Bruna, using shades Copper and Forest).
With the Jojoba Eye Pencil in shades forest and copper, you can recreate this beautiful wing eye look. Or pick your favourite colour of eye pencil, along with the Eco Vegan Smudge & Shade Brush and the Arnica Concealer.
1. Rest your elbows on a stable surface to better control your hand movements.
2. Create a thin line starting from the inside corner of your eye to the outer corner.
3. Using your eyebrow as a guide, extend the line towards the crease.
4. To improve the finish and create a very thin ending, use the brush with concealer to clean the outer corner under the wing.
5. For a last longer eyeliner, apply a layer of Corn Translucent Powder on top of the line and reapply the eyeliner.
Skin preparation for the full Ere Perez Look:
- Prepare the skin with a few drops of the Australian Blue Cypress Face Nectar for extra glow.
- Then mix a little moisturiser (Moringa All-Beauty Crème) with the Oat Milk Foundation. It gives skin a dewier, natural finish.
- If you need extra coverage, apply Arnica Concealer as desired.