INIKA Mineral Mattifying Powder creates a naturally matte finish that diminishes the appearances of large pores, redness and fine lines. Controls shine and gives skin a healthy looking, airbrushed finish. The perfect final step in your make-up routine.
Mineral Mattifying Powder is a loose powder with a silky blend of the lightest minerals to create a naturally matte finish. If you struggle with oily skin, this is the perfect product to create a natural matte finish after your foundation, or even directly on your bare skin.
A multi-purpose product, it can be used before and after foundation. It absorbs excess oil and helps minimise the look of large pores, redness and fine lines. Also helps set make-up, extending its longevity. The perfect final step in your make-up routine that helps set, control shine and give skin a healthy looking, airbrushed finish. Easy to wear all day, every day.
This silky blend of skin-caring minerals helps set makeup, minimise the appearance of pores and reduce shine for a wonderfully flawless, matte finish.
Formulated with super lightweight mica minerals, the Mineral Mattifying Powder can be used under or over your foundation.
Applied to clean bare skin, it absorbs excess oil and diminishes the look of enlarged pores, disguising redness and fine lines for a seamless complexion.
Applied after foundation, it sets makeup for added staying power and provides that all-important airbrush finish.
- A soft-touch blend of mica minerals mattifies the skin’s texture for a perfectly flawless complexion.
- Controls shine and minimises pores while extending your makeup’s staying power.
- Translucent finish.
- Can be used as an ‘eye primer’ to help reduce excess oil on the eyelid and extend longevity of eye shadow.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
How to use Inika Mattifying Powder:
This double-duty Mineral Powder can be used before or after foundation.
- Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
- Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
- Slowly and carefully remove the lid while keeping the product upright to help prevent a mess.
- Pick up a small amount of powder with your brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat for flawless application.
- Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
- Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Vegan Kabuki Brush to press the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
- Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using the Vegan Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin
Ingredients of Inika Mattifying Powder:
Mica, Oryza Sativa Powder, Silica, Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Gluconolactone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua.