The Vegan Kabuki Brush features high-density, luxuriously soft and non-irritating bristles to seamlessly blend mineral powders onto the skin, ensuring even coverage and a flawless finish every time. The versatile brush can be used with loose or baked mineral powders to create the perfect base with an airbrushed finish
- Made from soft synthetic bristles.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- It creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
- WINNER ‘Must Have Brush’ from the Natural Beauty Awards.
- Designed to give you perfect coverage with Mineral Foundation Powders.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Most people say you can only get a brush this soft with animal hair… don’t believe them! This vegan brush achieves incredible softness without compromising animals or the environment. The thick and luxurious brush head delivers complete coverage and is soft and silky on the skin.
Famous INIKA 100% Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free Kabuki Brush is one of a kind. The wood is sourced from sustainable forestry and the hair is fully synthetic which makes our brushes ethical and of the highest quality.
This Brush has been specially formulated to work with Mineral Foundation Powders giving you the most incredible seamless application when used with INIKA Foundations, Setting Powder or Bronzers. We know you will love it! Certified Vegan. Certified Cruelty-Free.
View the full Inika Organic range here.
- For loose mineral powders: Pick up product with brush, tapping off any excess or, for the most even results, lightly swirl the brush around in the lid to evenly distribute the powder over the brush.
- For baked mineral powders: sweep Kabuki across the baked powder to pick up an even coating of product. Tap off any excess before applying.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
- Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
- Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
- Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.