Recreate this classic smokey eye with Inika Organic, complimented with an iridescent glow and nude glossy lip. We love a dramatic smokey eye coupled with a nude complexion and lip to really help your eyes pop!
This look was created by Australian makeup artist Michael Brown.
• Certified Organic Primer
• Certified Organic Liquid Foundation, Cream
• Certified Organic Perfection Concealer, Medium
• Baked Mineral Bronzer, Sunkissed
• Certified Organic Baked Illuminisor
1. Apply Certified Organic Pure Primer to face for a smoother surface and glow.
2. Next, apply Certified Organic Liquid Foundation by sweeping across skin from centre of the face, moving outwards for a seamless blend. For extra coverage, use a press and roll (dabbing) action to layer upon layer in areas on the face that need it.
3. Dab three dots of Certified Organic Perfection Concealer in Medium on dark circle area, inner to half way under eye, to correct dark shadows – dab to cover, smooth edges to blend.
4. Apply Baked Mineral Bronzer in Sunkissed under cheekbone, from outer face to centre, to act as a ‘contour’ giving lift and structure to the face.
5. On top of cheekbone, dust and blend Certified Organic Baked Illuminisor for light reflection and extra glow, plus on highlight points of the face – peak of brow, cupids bow, ridge of nose.
• Loose Mineral Bronzer, Sunkissed
• Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo, Choc Coffee
• Certified Organic Eye Pencil, Black Caviar
• Long Lash Vegan Mascara
• Certified Organic Brow Pencil, Blonde Bombshell
1. Apply a wash of Baked Mineral Bronzer in Sunkissed across the mobile eyelid and much more into socket for shape and depth – Add to lower lash line also.
2. Add deeper shade from Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Choc Coffee onto outer areas of the eye, socket and lower lash line.
3. Use lighter shade of Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Choc Coffee at inner tear duct area of the eye to brighten.
4. Apply Certified Organic Eye Pencil in Black Caviar across top and lower lash lines, then blend out to create smokey effect. Keep adding until desired depth is reached.
5. Finish with a layer of Long Lash Vegan Mascara, rolling wand through lashes from the root to tip.
6. Using light feather-like brush strokes, apply Certified Organic Brow Pencil through brow, focusing on top
area, then brush through in an upwards direction to show individual brow hairs, plus to add lift to the face.
• Certified Organic Lip Glaze, Blossom
Apply a layer of Certified Organic Lip Glaze in Blossom to create plump and shine.
• Certified Organic Perfection Concealer, Light
• Loose Mineral Mattifying Powder
1. Use Certified Organic Perfection Concealer in Light under the eyes area at end of makeup to brighten look.
2. Use Loose Mineral Mattifying Powder only in centre of the face (nose, apple of cheek, forehead and chin) as a finishing touch to mattify and smooth.