Say goodbye to oily shine, uneven skin texture and acne break-outs with Oasis Knock Out; non-greasy daily facial moisturiser. Fresh, organic lemongrass, NZ manuka and tea tree promote clear, healthy skin while the broad spectrum, non-whitening sunscreen protects your skin from sun damage and pollution.
- Daily facial moisturiser to combat oily skin and acne breakouts
- Destroys bacteria that cause acne breakouts and pimples
- Promotes clear, healthy skin with reduced pore appearance
- Lightweight and non-greasy to wear with an all-day matte finish – perfect for teenagers and tropical climates
- Powerful SPF 25 PA++ broad spectrum high protection sunscreen
- Packed in a recyclable 50ml (1.69 fl oz) tube and box
- Recommended for: Sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin, congested pores, teen skincare, warm climate skincare, summer skincare, tropical skincare
As well as calming and healing breakouts, and providing an all-day matte finish to your skin, Knock-Out’s built-in high protection sunscreen guarantees you a genuine and affordable anti-ageing solution to be used daily.
Helps reduce oily shine and breakouts and protects from sun damage with broad-spectrum non-whitening SPF25. Combat oil or acne breakouts with this lightweight, non-greasy daily moisturiser that punches way above its weight.
Natural ingredients like lemongrass help to reduce oily shine whilst tea tree and manuka destroy the bacteria that cause acne breakouts. And, because UV exposure exacerbates acne and oily skin conditions, Knock Out also protects your skin from sun damage with broad-spectrum non-whitening SPF25.
Apply Oasis Knock Out SPF Antibacterial Moisturiser after cleansing and toning as part of your daily skincare regime. You don’t need a big dollop, this is strong stuff. So just squeeze a little bit, around the size of a 20 cent piece, on the back of your hand.
Then with your fingertips, gently dot around your face and neck. Now join the dots together with your fingers, gently massaging all those delicious natural ingredients into your skin. Allow a little time for the moisturiser to settle and for the inbuilt sunscreen barrier to take effect before you apply your makeup.
If you have a little extra time and want to give your skin a super- nourishing boost, then you can also put on a little serum before applying moisturiser.
Oasis uses Tea Tree in their Knock Out moisturiser as a natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is an ingredient found in most acne products to reduce inflammation and get rid of the dead skin cells. The problem is it can make the skin peel, burn and itch. In a recent study, acne sufferers were divided into two groups. One group applied a benzoyl peroxide solution daily and the other applied tea tree oil. It was found that both ingredients helped reduce acne. The tea tree oil worked more slowly than benzoyl peroxide but those that used tea tree oil suffered far fewer side effects.
Why use an Oasis daily moisturiser?
- It will seal in moisture
- It will give your skin a daily dose of nutrition
- It will protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays so no wrinkles or sun spots for you
- It will get your skin looking its best and keep it that way
Pure Artesian South Island New Zealand water (aqua), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based BioGro approved emulsifier), organic calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, corylus avellana (hazelnut) oil, dl-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), ethyl hexyl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic mel (NZ manuka honeydew blend), retinyl palmitate (vitamin C), rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary) extract, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (biogro approved preservative), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), organic malaleuca alternifolia (NZ tea tree), essential oil, organic leptospermum scoparium (NZ manuka) essential oil, organic cymbogopan flexuosus (lemongrass) essential oilerman chamomile essential oil
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- This product is cruelty free
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Fragrance free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- We use non-nano zinc in this product
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject study test) and rated at SPF 33
- Tested in 2019 in Australia against ISO 24442 (full 10-subject study test) and rated UVAPF 6.9 which equates to PA++. This is a measurement of UVA protection
- Packed in a recyclable 50ml (1.69 fl oz) tube and box
Active Ingredients Explained:
Organic Calendula: Extremely soothing with high levels of carotenoids, calendula is ideal for restoring irritated, sensitive skin.
NZ Honey: We source our organic honey from our hometown in Oxford, NZ. It’s collected from black beech forests around the area and is classified as honeydew/manuka blend. Honey is a powerful natural antiseptic with proven wound healing properties. It is anti-inflammatory and a brilliant natural moisturiser.
Hazelnut Oil: Hydrating and balancing. Light and non-greasy, it is ideal for acne-prone or oily skin.
Rosemary: Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial with carotenoids and antioxidants that promote wound healing. Rosemary has a calming and soothing effect on itchy, irritated skin.
Organic NZ Tea Tree: An amazing natural, organic oil that is an excellent treatment for acne and blemishes. One study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling. Tea tree is antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. It is healing and soothing and the perfect treatment for oily, acne-prone skin.
Organic Lemongrass: The antiseptic and astringent properties of our organic lemongrass oil are perfect for getting even and glowing skin.
Vitamin E: Skin-friendly vitamin that provides antioxidant repair to skin.