Oasis Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick – a handy sunscreen stick that is a 100% natural. The zinc-based formulation provides broad spectrum protection and is super easy to apply. In fact, it’s so easy a child could do it and that’s the point.
It’s really important to get your kids into good sun protection habits. We have the harshest UV rays in the world in New Zealand and Australia. Using sunscreen not only prevents painful sunburn but studies have shown it also cuts the risk of developing skin cancer later in life.
Applying their own sunscreen is a breeze with the Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick – just remove the cap and wipe over skin. It goes on white and dries clear so they and you can see that they’re properly covered. Simple.
No more wriggling, pulling faces and running away when you pull out the sunscreen. With this cute little sunscreen stick it’s quick and easy for your kids to keep themselves protected. It’s perfect for popping in kindy bags, school bags or sport bags so your kids have protection wherever they go. And grown ups can use it too!
Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick:
- 100% natural, zinc-based formulation
- Broad spectrum protection
- UVB protection SPF 30
- UVA protection PA++
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Reef safe
- Suitable for face and body
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- Very low allergy risk
- Approved by the Eczema Association
- Goes on white, dries clear
- Super easy to apply
- Bright and colourful so it’s easy to spot in the school bag
- Free from fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick has been tested against and fully complies with AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 and ISO 24442 UVAPF.
Zinc oxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, castor bean oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, jojoba esters (and) helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax (and) acacia decurrens flower wax (and) polyglycerin-3 (Ecocert approved), jojoba ester, hydroxyapatite (mineral UV booster)
Active ingredients: 31% Zinc Oxide
Not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax.
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 and rated SPF 32 and water resistant for 40 minutes (full 10-subject study test)
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++ (full 10-subject study test).