The Inika Vegan Pro Kabuki Brush features the same high-density soft bristles as the Vegan Kabuki Brush, but in a mini compact size with a premium faux leather carry case.
Non-irritating bristles seamlessly blend mineral powders onto the skin, ensuring even coverage and a flawless finish every time. The versatile brush can be used to apply loose minerals or baked powders to create the perfect base and an airbrushed finish. The premium faux leather case makes it the perfect travel or handbag essential.
- Made from soft, non-irritating synthetic bristles.
- Perfect for travel.
- Easy to use and keep in your handbag.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- It creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Signature INIKA Pro Kabuki Brush is a must-have multi-tasking brush. The award-winning INIKA Vegan Kabuki Brush provides an even, airbrushed finish with every application. The thick and luxurious brush head delivers complete coverage and is soft and silky on the skin. The perfect tool for applying your INIKA Mineral Powders!
- For loose mineral powders: Pick up product with brush, tapping off any excess or, for the most even results, lightly swirl brush around in the lid to evenly distribute the powder over the brush.
- For baked mineral powders: sweep Kabuki across the baked powder to pick up an even coating of product. Tap off any excess before applying.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
- Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
- Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
- Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.