The Inika Foundation Brush is perfect for applying liquid, baked and mineral powder foundation. This brush features a flat, dense and firm brush head, great for an airbrushed finish and perfect for everyday use. Inika Foundation Brush is designed for use with Inika Liquid and Baked Mineral Foundations and allows for an even, buildable coverage to provide a flawless finish.
The perfectly sized flat head is specially designed to hold the foundation in the brush and buff the product on the skin giving an airbrushed finish. 100% Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free, Inika’s Foundation Brush has been specifically designed for use in conjunction with INIKA products to ensure you receive maximum performance and maximum results you’ll love.
The Vegan Foundation Brush provides flawless, even application of all foundation types. The flat, firm, ultra-thick bristles and perfectly-sized head have been specially designed to hold the foundation in place while the silky-soft bristles blend the product onto the skin, resulting in a seamless finish
- Made from soft synthetic bristles.
- It allows for even and buildable coverage.
- Soft bristles and a flat head maximise product application.
- The effortless way to achieve a professional-looking makeup finish
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
How to use Inika Foundation Brush:
- Apply liquid foundation to the back of your hand and pick up product with brush, or sweep brush across loose and baked foundation powders.
- Buff foundation onto skin using small circular motions, building coverage as needed. Blend around the jawline and hairline, for a natural-looking airbrushed finish.
- Can be used with any INIKA liquid or mineral foundations.
How to care for you Inika Foundation Brush:
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed following the below steps.
- Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
- Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
- Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.