Inika Certified Organic Enriched Rosehip Oil helps to reduce signs of premature ageing such as fine lines & pigmentation with 4 native Australian extracts: Kakadu Plum, Quandong, Riberry & Crown of Gold.
Hydrate, balance and repair your skin with the ultimate combination of nourishing botanical ingredients. The natural goodness of Rosehip Oil – cold-pressed from the Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed – has been carefully blended with four native Australian essential oils—Kakadu Plum, Crown of Gold, Lilli Pilli and Quandong. Rich in fatty acids, Vitamin C and antioxidants, this pure and gentle oil boasts restorative and revitalising properties for a radiant complexion. Ideal for dry skin, it helps increase skin elasticity, envelopes the skin with lasting hydration and reduces the visible signs of premature ageing.
- Native botanicals help to nourish, hydrate and repair.
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Imparts essential moisture for soft, supple skin.
- Perfect for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
- 100% Organic ingredients
- Suitable for dry to very dry skin
- Brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of sun spots & redness
- Certified Organic.
- 15ml bottle
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
INIKA’s Enriched Rosehip Oil is nature’s number one healer and repairer. This cold-pressed formula locks in potent levels of antioxidants for radiant and youthful looking skin. Rosehip has the power to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles as well as reduce the appearance of sunspots, pigmentation, and redness.
- You can add a drop of you rosehip oil to your moisturiser or foundation for extra nourishment! Your skin works hard at night repair damaged cells and regenerate, you can give it an extra boost and aid this process by using enriched rosehip oil as a night serum.
- Rosehip oil is great to remove stubborn makeup including waterproof mascara. Add a few drops to your cleansing cloth and gently rub the makeup of your face.