Grin Whitening 100% natural toothpaste delivers a thorough, fresh, flash-those-pearly-whites clean – without the need for harsh chemicals or nasties! The three active ingredients of Grin Whitening natural toothpaste; Baking Soda, Propolis and Organic Sea Salt, work to restore the natural whiteness of teeth by gently removing stains whilst keeping bacteria in check.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Baking Soda helps to neutralise harmful plaque acids and polish teeth
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Propolis and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
Warning: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use:
For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.
|Calcium Carbonate||Natural abrasive||Mineral|
|Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein||Natural foaming agent||Pulp of the fruits of Olea Europaea (Olive)|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||Whitening & aids plaque removal||Mineral|
|Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder||Thickener||Red seaweed|
|Spearmint Oil||Refreshing & toning||Spearmint leaves|
|Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel)||Breath freshener||Fennel herb|
|Organic NZ Fine Sea Salt||Natural cleanser and whitener||Salt water|
– Peppermint Oil
|Refreshing & toning||Peppermint leaves|
|Menthol||Freshen breath||Mint plants|
|Aniseed Oil China Star||Flavour||Fruits of the star anise, illicium verum, illiciaceae|
|Xanthan Gum||Stabilizer, emulsifier
(such as beets and corn syrup)
|Propolis Tincture||Natural anti-bacterial agent||Made by bees from plant resins,
beeswax and enzymes