GO BAMBOO Toothbrushes are perfect for the whole family. BPA-free and available in adult and child sizes …they also clean your teeth really well.Biodegradable and recyclableNatural bamboo handle sealed with an edible wax. Dual length soft to medium bristles. Packaged in a sealed recycled cardboard boxInspired by the beach, the Go Bamboo toothbrush is a natural bamboo colour a little like driftwood. You’ll need to mark your toothbrush to differentiate it from others in your household. Write your name in pencil on the handle or get creative and decorate your toothbrush to suit your personality.When you’ve finished with your toothbrush you can put it to another use, like cleaning your bike or jewellery. When it’s really done its dash, shave the bristles off and recycle. The handle will break down eventually in compost.
Go Bamboo offers award-winning, zero-waste products for everyday use. Made from natural bamboo, Their products and packaging are designed to be disposed of at home and are non-toxic, biodegradable. Go Bamboo is a New Zealand company that’s serious about keeping plastic out of our coastlines, oceans and landfills. Bamboo is an effective, affordable alternative to plastic for many disposable and limited life span plastic items – and it also has many environmental benefits.
WHY USE BAMBOO?
- can absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere between 7-30% more effectively than an equivalent area of forest
- emits up to 30% more oxygen than equivalent areas of trees
- has the tensile strength of steel
- needs no pesticides, fertiliser and isn’t routinely irrigated
- is strong, biodegradable and beautiful
- is fast growing with some varieties growing up to a meter a day
- has a yield six times greater than regular trees
- needs half as much water as regular trees
- doesn’t need fertilisers or pesticides
- has no genetically modified variants