Go Bamboo Cotton Buds are an essential item for any well stocked bathroom cupboard. Ideal for those little jobs that call for precision, like removing eye makeup, applying face paint, cleaning jewellery or your computer keyboard.-Biodegradable-Natural bamboo stick-Pure cotton tips-Elegant recycled cardboard sliding box-Available in boxes of 200
Go Bamboo offers award-winning, zero-waste products for everyday use. Made from natural bamboo, Their products and packaging are designed to be disposed of at home and are non-toxic, biodegradable. Go Bamboo is a New Zealand company that’s serious about keeping plastic out of our coastlines, oceans and landfills. Bamboo is an effective, affordable alternative to plastic for many disposable and limited life span plastic items – and it also has many environmental benefits.
WHY USE BAMBOO?
- can absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere between 7-30% more effectively than an equivalent area of forest
- emits up to 30% more oxygen than equivalent areas of trees
- has the tensile strength of steel
- needs no pesticides, fertiliser and isn’t routinely irrigated
- is strong, biodegradable and beautiful
- is fast growing with some varieties growing up to a meter a day
- has a yield six times greater than regular trees
- needs half as much water as regular trees
- doesn’t need fertilisers or pesticides
- has no genetically modified variants