Endorsed by beauty editors, this best-seller is the original natural mascara that launched the Ere Perez range. Smudge-proof, water resistant and made with the highest quality ingredients. Super organic almond oil strengthens and lengthens lashes, prevents lashes from falling out and stimulates growth with conditioning vitamin E. Perfect for sensitive eyes and contact lenses.
Be kind to your eyes and choose this all-natural mascara with no chemicals or synthetic ingredients. Get glossy black lashes, naturally!
The Ere Perez Mascara Family:
How to Apply Natural Mascaras:
- Easy to use with a bendable brush for expert application. Always apply as the last step in your makeup routine.
- Simply dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Apply several layers to build colour on top lashes, and a single layer to bottom.
- Apply to eyebrows to shape them in upwards motions, then straighten out the top line.
- Remove mascara with sweet almond oil.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax
Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Palm Kernel Wax
A stable, heavy oil derived from the fruit of the palm oil tree, rich in saturated fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and carotenoids. This oil helps the consistency of a product.
- Soybean (Glyicine Soja) Seed Wax
Soybean seed wax is a natural biodegradable wax, used as a substitute for paraffin. It is used for its antioxidant qualities.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil
Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Cacahuananche (licania arborea seem) oil
Cacahuananche (licania arborea seem) oil is a tree belonging to the Chrysobalanaceae family. Used for its strengthening and nourishing properties for hair.
- Mamey (Pouteria Sapota) Oil
Mamey Sapote is a species of tree that is native to southern Mexico. The oil extracted from its fruit seed is used as a hair humectant.
- Calcium Stearate
Derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
- Isopropyl Palmitate
Isopropyl palmitate is natural oil derived from plants.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil
Avocado oil is edible oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Full of vitamins A, D and E.
- Palmitic Acid
A natural fatty acid found in palm, cottonseed, peanut, ricebran, sorghum, and other natural vegetable oils. Used as an emulsifier, surfactant and texturizer.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil
Orange is cold pressed to obtain the essential oil. In aromatherapy orange essential oil is valued for its invigorating, relaxing and lightening abilities as well as its antibacterial action and capacity to protect the skin, stimulate skin metabolism and stabilize connective tissue.
- Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Oil
Lemon is considered to be a herbal panacea as it is antiseptic, cleansing, toning and strengthening to connective tissues. It is used as a preservative, pH adjuster and to firm skins elasticity.
- Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Oil
Bergamot oil is an essential oil, cold pressed from the bergamot orange. It is considered to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black
Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.