Oasis Rhino Repair in 150ml or 50ml Travel Size, is a powerful, natural healing cream that can be used for a wide-range of skin conditions. From dry, itchy skin to sunburn, nappy rash to bites – Rhino Repair’s gentle but potent formula can soothe and help repair them all. No bathroom cabinet should be without it.
Trusted for over 10 years in New Zealand, Rhino Repair is made using a powerhouse of 12 awesome, natural ingredients. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender and rosehip.
- A powerful repair cream that helps with skin relief for a variety of skin related issues, including:
- Relief from dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Use as an Aftershave or waxing balm
- Nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Great for cracked heels
- Helps prevent nappy rash and dribble rash
- As an after sun care for burnt skin and also helps heals itchy bites
- Soothes dry itchy areas
- Intensive hair conditioning treatment
- OK for use on pregnant women, babies, children and your pets.
Oasis rhino repair contains natural ingredients such as: Honeydew/manuka honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender, rosehip, apricot kernel.
Does not contain any cortisone, petrochemicals, coal tar, lanolin, parabens, colour and other unnecessary ingredients. No animal ingredients besides honey. Therefore not suitable for vegans.
For general use, massage a small amount of Rhino Repair into dry or tender skin areas as often as needed. A little goes a long way. You should feel immediate relief but, if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Pure South Island artesian water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) hydrosol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, PEG-20 sterate (and) cetosteryl alcohol, organic calendula officials flower extract, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, organic mel (NZ honey), glyceryl mono stearate, ceteareth 20 (plant-based emulsifiers), echinacea angustifolia, azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), dl alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf extract, xanthan gum, fragrance, matricaria rececultita (chamomile) essential oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary essential oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.
- Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- This, like all Oasis Beauty products, is made without cruelty to animals
- It is free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
Oasis Beauty was made and developed in our very own Oxford, North Canterbury in New Zealand, and is based on three basic principles – great, affordable products that work, no nasty ingredients, and absolutely no animal testing!
Cleanse, Treat and Protect your skin with products that are designed for the harsh UV conditions of New Zealand. Formulated with active, natural, and organic ingredients that combat the damage of UV exposure or photo-ageing. These essential products will help to repair sun damage including fine lines, sun spots, redness, and pigmentation as well as protecting collagen.
These products specialise in caring for sensitive skin. Researched and developed over 15 years, Oasis Beauty products are made especially for people with sensitive skin, including allergies, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea.