The Oasis Beauty Solar Serum Eye Cream with Lycocelle® is specifically formulated for this delicate area. It harnesses the power of lycopene to help reduce sun damage; protect collagen and enhance skin’s natural immunity to UV radiation. Whilst gentle natural ingredients, such as cucumber and rosehip, combine to soothe tired eyes and restore hydration.
The skin around our eyes often needs a bit of gentle care. It’s thin and sensitive and all too often it’s where we notice dark circles and those tiny little ‘crows feet’ lines.
Why choose Solar Serum Eye Cream?:
- lycopene helps repair sun damage and restore skin tone
- protects collagen
- rehydrates the delicate eye area
- enhances natural immunity to UV radiation
- contains powerful antioxidants
- with manuka honey for soothing and healing
- contains calendula oil to reduce redness and irritation
- free from parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and sulphates
You might also want to check out Oasis Solar Serum.
- Apply Solar Serum Eye Cream with Lycocelle to clean, dry skin skin.
- Using your ring finger for lighter pressure, dot the cream under your eyes moving from outer area to inner corner with a gentle patting motion.
- Follow with a gentle glide right around the orbital bone above and below the eye to help the cream further absorb into the skin. We don’t recommend applying any eye cream to the actual eye lid.
For best results use morning and night. For daytime use follow with your favourite Oasis moisturiser with SPF or and Oasis sunscreen. After evening application try the richly restorative Beauty Sleep night cream.
Pure NZ aqua, glycerine (and) aqua (and) sodium levulinate (and) sodium anisate (natural preservative), solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil (and) helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerine, cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, sodium acrylates copolymer (and) lecithin (emulsifier), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, calendula officinalis flower oil, mel (manuka honey), glyceryl stearate citrate (and) polyglyceryly-3 stearate (and) hydrogenated lecithin (emulsifer), behenyl alcohol (natural fatty alcohol), natural fragrance oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), hyaluronic acid, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative)
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey.
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and sulphates.
Oasis Beauty was made and developed in our very own Oxford, North Canterbury in New Zealand, and is based on three basic principles – great, affordable products that work, no nasty ingredients, and absolutely no animal testing!
Cleanse, Treat and Protect your skin with products that are designed for the harsh UV conditions of New Zealand. Formulated with active, natural, and organic ingredients that combat the damage of UV exposure or photo-ageing. These essential products will help to repair sun damage including fine lines, sun spots, redness, and pigmentation as well as protecting collagen.
These products specialise in caring for sensitive skin. Researched and developed over 15 years, Oasis Beauty products are made especially for people with sensitive skin, including allergies, eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea.