Eco Tan Hempitan – Body Tan Water is a certified organic Body Tanning Water that delivers a long lasting dark tan and contains Hemp Seed Extract known for it’s phenomenal skin moisturising properties. In a nutshell, Hempitan Tanning Water is the newest tan to the Eco Tan range. It’s basically a body tan water so it instantly dries. People can’t see you wearing it as it develops and it has amazing hemp seed oil to hydrate your skin. It has handpicked, bespoke ingredients to ensure you get a deep tan with an earthy bronze tone.
This Revolutionary Organic Body Tan Water is made from only organic and natural ingredients in an easy to apply formula. A beautiful blend of organic hemp and hyaluronic treats the skin while delivering your longest lasting tan yet.
- Non- comedogenic. Won’t clog your pores.
- Provides-long lasting colour.
- Dries instantly & smells amazing!
- Your longest lasting tan yet with spray-on convenience.
Made with organic hemp, hyaluronic and cacao
- Calm– Hemp Seed Extract is known to help relieve skin irritation & provides moisture.
- Smooth – Cacao helps to soothe, hydrate & balance skin complexion
- Clear – Pure Hyaluronic naturally boosts the moisture in your skin
- For best results exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to full body application.
- Shake hempitan well before use. Apply a generous amount directly onto skin and rub in using your hands or you can use our tan applicator mitt if preferred.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Leave on for 1 hour before washing off.
- Your tan will continue to develop for up to 24 hours after washing off.
For external use only. We recommend an allergy patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs see a doctor and discontinue use. Store below 30°c.
Tip: The more you apply the darker you go!
Certified organic, vegan, natural, cruelty-free, Australian made and toxic free.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Parfum (Natural Botanical Blend)**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder**, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Maltodextrin (Vegetable Derived)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya
It all started after Sonya Driver became concerned with the ingredients used in fake tans. From there, Sonya moved on to develop Eco Tan – the first Certified Organic tanning brand in Australia.
Eco Tan and Eco by Sonya products are safe and free from all things nasty and artificial. The colours do not contain synthetic food colouring and are made from natural Cacao, herbs, flower extract , fruit extract and chamomile from Mother Earth.
Certified by The Organic Food Chain (OFC) under the Australian government’s organic and bio dynamic standards. Australian certifiers have the highest and strictest standards in the world – allowing no GMO or synthetics through when certifying a product. Through the use of veggie ink and recycled paper that are friendly to our environment.