Inika mascara is great for sensitive eyes and is made from natural and organic ingredients. Three new Inika organic mascaras join the Inika range. Curvy Lash, Bold Lash, and The Mascara join Inika’s Long Lash Mascara – that’s a total of four Inika mascaras! All Inika Mascaras are free of irritating chemicals and synthetic ingredients, instead, they are enriched with Vitamin E, Carnauba Wax, Magnolia Bark Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil to nourish and condition your lashes. Like all INIKA products, these mascaras are also 100% natural, Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan!
Not sure which one is right for you? Check out our guide below!
- Do you have short lashes? Try Inika Long Lash Mascara.
- Do you have light/blonde or thin lashes? Try Inika Bold Lash Mascara.
- Are your lashes straight and point outwards rather than up? Try Inika Curvy Lash Mascara.
- Are you after an everyday mascara? Try Inika The Mascara.
- Black or brown? This is personal preference, however, if you have very pale skin and light lashes, black mascara can sometimes look harsh. Brown might be a better choice for those with pale skin and fair hair.
- Blue mascara? Yes blue! Curvy lash comes in a midnight blue colour. If you want something a little different with a bit of drama that still looks classy, then the blue shade a go.
- 1 coat or 2? Highly recommend 2 coats when using Inika Mascara. These mascaras are buildable meaning you can amplify your look, getting more length or more volume on the 2nd coat.
Long Lash Mascara
This mascara is great for those with short lashes. Use this mascara to define and lengthen your lashes. Be sure to apply to coats to get that extra length! Inika mascaras are all buildable products.
Bold Lash Mascara
Use Bold Lash Mascara if you have fine or blonde lashes that are not very visible. This instant pick-me-up will coat all those ‘invisible’ lashes for instant volume and wow factor. The large brush easily separates and coats all lashes for a dramatic bold look. Try Bold Lash in brown if black coloured mascara looks too harsh against your skin.
If your lashes are straight and point outwards instead of upwards then curvy lash is definitely your go-to mascara. The special curling wand on this mascara gives your lashes an instant lift, curling from base to tip making them more visible and more defined!
The new ‘The Mascara’ is made with a certified organic formula, consisting of 71% certified organic ingredients! Chemical free, water-based and containing cranberry, this mascara is your all-in-one for lift and volume.