Ere Perez is one of my favorite brands because they demonstrate that you don’t need over-priced, chemical-laden products that test on animals in order to achieve a beautiful, flawless makeup look.
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a look with Ere Perez makeup on the blog and there have been some great product releases since then. In particular, the eye shadow palettes, re-formulated oat milk foundation and arnica concealers, which are selling so well and feature at the top of our moist sold each month!
To achieve the look above, I used the following Ere Perez Makeup Products:
- Oat milk Foundation in Chai – slightly dewy finish with great coverage for a youthful appearance
- Multipurpose Brush
- Arnica Concealer in Chai (note, I’ll switch back to honey in winter when I lose a little of my tan). My favorite concealer so far, such great coverage and I really think the arnica helps heal blemishes!
- Bronzer – in Tulum for slight contouring
- Blush and bronze Brush
- Vanilla highlighter – falling star
Eyes / Brows
- Avocado waterproof mascara (yes, that’s right – waterproof! Natural waterproof mascaras are rare, so thankful for this product)
- Jojoba eyeliner in gold, on the lower lash line
- Jojoba eyeliner in black on the upper lash line
- Almond Oil Brow Pencil to fill in the brows
- Eyeshadow Palette in Pretty; I used the white shade in the inner corner of my eyes, the middle coral shade on the main lid, and the darker terracotta shade in the crease.
- Smudge and shade brush for the lid
- Line and blend brush for the crease
- Olive Oil Lipstick in Birthday – This lipstick was re-formulated and is super nourishing, it does not fry out the lips.
I prefer the nude ‘lipstick free’ lip with this look as the eye colour was enough for me. I’d just add some Hurraw! lip balm for a bit of gloss. In retrospect, I’d tone down the eye colour if I was wearing the birthday lipstick – but that’s just my preference.
All Ere Perez products are vegan including their makeup brushes. They produce healthy, natural make-up with carefully selected premium quality ingredients (oils, plant extracts, and minerals), blended with antioxidants to create a gentle, highly effective natural make-up solutions.
- They select natural ingredients with the greatest respect for mankind and the environment
- They never test their products on animals
- None of the products are manufactured using child labour
- Products are full of natural properties that protect your skin’s beauty